Today we have another interesting project — Volvo v60 from last year’s festival Raceism 2018, about which we are going to talk with car’s owner Robin.
- Hi Robin, we are always happy to see new people, new cars! Tell us about yourself, about your hobbies and passions?
- My name is Robin Lindhav 23 from Sweden.
My hobbies and passion is cars cars cars ))
- When were you buying your car, you chose Volvo v60 on purpose for your project or that was a coincidence?
- I buy it in june and 6 days later it was Done and was at raceism 2018.
My old car was a Volvo v60-13 and when the new v60II came out it was no question )
- Why did you choose stance tunning style?
- Because it’s awesome!
- Tell us what have you added to your project?
- Airride, wheels with fitment, tinted window. Yeh thats that!
- Which update is your favourite and why?
- Where do you find inspiration?
- My friends!
- What is stance for you?
- What are you going to do with your car in future?
- New rims, Rullbar, Hardlines, Blacked out!