One of the most interesting cars on Raceism 2017 festival, which took part in Poland, and her owner Joao talking straight from Switzerland about his project.
- Hi Joao. Can you tell us about yourself, your hobby and passion?
- I’m Joao Costa and i’m 24 years. I live in Switzerland and I’m barber. I have opened a barber shop called «The Sixteen Barber and Tattoo» on September 1st 2017. I adore jdm cars! The first car I owned, was a Honda civic ek4. And for about 4 years I’m driving Nissan.
- Why did you choose Kouki? Do you have a special story about it?
- I have never seen this Nissan model before my friend bought Kouki. So I told him straight away, that if he ever sells it — I’m buying. So after a month after he approached me with a great offer.
When I bought this car, it was full stock: full bodykit usdm and only tein coils, invidia g200 catback and oz superturismo wheels.
- Why did you choose stance tunning style?
- First, because in Swiss you can drive hard; and second because it’s silvia… you have to slamm a silvia
- What were the first options changed?
- I think it was the autoradio i put a 2din pioneer; And after that maybe the steering wheel
- What is established in the car now?
- Last year I completely refreshed the paint.
- Where do you find inspiration?
- In my head.
- What is stance for you?
- I think it’s a lifestyle. It doesn’t depend on the stance of your car, only on the attitude. I think not all people who put airide and a set up wheels on their cars can speak about stance. A real slamm!
Car is a just static thing, and you need lots of time to find a perfect fitment.
- What are you going to do with your car in future?
- I think now it has a perfect style and I’m going to put much more power and work on the interior and motor styling. However I’m thinking about finding a sister for her *laughing*
— Nissan Silvia S14
— Recaro speed integra alcantara black
— Glissiere bride mo
— Tullipe grip royal cuir
— Snap off nrg 2.8
— Moyeux works bell
— Turbo timer HKS Type 0
— Pomo katana
— Pionner AVH-x8500bt
— Front and rear bumper OEM JDM Kouki
— Front lip GReddy
— Side bumper navan
— Rear spoiler OEM JDM Kouki
— Tailights led
— Corner light crystal clear
— Bumper light crystal clear
— Filtre Apexi
— Elbow Tomei
— Downpipe dual japspeed
— Decat japspeed
— Catback japspeed
— Tein flex
— Rear camber armsadjustable
— Rear traction rods adjustable
Wheels & Tires:
— Wheels Work Meister S1 9×18″ with Nankang ns2 215/35
— Wheels Work Meister S1 10×18″ with Nankang ns2 245/35